All coaches must be certified in abuse awareness training through SafeSport. This FREE online video training program takes no more than 90 minutes to complete but can be reviewed in segments if time does not permit completing the course in its entirely at one time. A refresher certification is required by all coaches EACH YEAR. Below are instructions:
- Use this link: https://safesporttrained.org?KeyName=JJFAQsQPWNRj01edWcPr.
- Complete information on “Sign Up” page.
- If prompted, log in to the new account you just created.
- Click on “Menu” and select “Catalog.”
- Contact the MASA risk management coordinator Todd Seitz ([email protected]) for the appropriate course to select.
- Upload your certificate of completion (see below for how to obtain the certificate for upload) into the SAPT slot next to their clearances in their admin record in the online registration system (Affinity).
Previous users should be able to access their existing records. The system may request individuals to reset their account passwords.
Instructions for downloading a certificate of completion are as follows:
- Please select the “Menu” icon at the top right of your page.
- Select “Transcript”.
- Once the transcript page displays, locate the most current completion for the course under the “Certificates” section.
- Download the certificate by selecting the “Download” button at the right of the completed course.